3-in-1 Skin Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging Superfacial
OxyGeneo superfacial Technology is a new concept in facial care that harnesses your body’s own natural mechanisms to revitalize your skin and balance your complexion.
OxyGeneo “3 in 1” approach takes its inspiration from natural hot springs which are known for inducing skin oxygenation. By simulating this phenomenon OxyGeneo harnesses the body’s natural mechanisms to deliver 3 effective treatments simultaneously:
How does OxyGeneo superfacial work?
OxyGeneo superfacial exfoliates the dermal layer, preparing it to receive active nutrients
Utilizing our exclusive Capsugen, OxyGeneo superfacial cleanses the skin and prepares it for infusing essential nutrients.
OxyGeneo produces countless tiny CO² bubbles which burst gently on the skin’s surface.
The OxyGeneo applicator is designed to degas the gel, removing the CO2 bubbles and infusing them into the epidermis through a kinetic force that optimizes the reaction.
- Uniform exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin
- superfacial Infusion of NeoRevive nutrient-rich skin care formula
- Natural skin oxygenation from within
- NeoRevive Facial Skin Treatment Benefits
- Natural skin oxygenation generated from within
- Uniform exfoliation without irritation
- Smoothes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Revitalizes dull skin appearance
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Single-use, disposable components that ensure maximum hygiene
Geneo is the ultimate facial treatment platform for achieving a younger, fresher and naturally better-looking skin. Geneo offers a unique, three-in-one facial treatment that works both on the outside and the inside of the skin, combining clinically proven treatments that encourage the natural skin renewal and replenishment processes.
Geneo treatments can be offered to a wide variety of skin types, ages and needs, making it a perfect solution for ongoing maintenance of the skin, for targeted treatment of specific skin conditions, and for maintenance and enhancement of skin improvement following a surgical procedure.